Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sunny Start now very windy!

Gone for run but it's very windy nearly blew dog over
High Rigg Vumbria (click on this for map info)
Stuart created a waypoint using MotionX-GPS!
Date: 3 Feb 2011 2:48 pm
Latitude: 54.588307º N
Longitude: 3.071637º W
Altitude: 1,105 ft


I set off from the car in shorts and windproof top. It was only windy and stoill a bit sunny. On reaching the first top I could see the rain/ sleet approaching turned round and dressed in what i had with me in the car. On the way back up I took sevearl pics as I couldnt hold my camera still. 

Have a look at the synoptic chart for the day and you will see why its so windy. I would recommend checking the weather every time you venture out to see what the change will be during the day. 

You're looking at : Today

No comments:

Post a Comment