Friday, December 30, 2011

Cold Wet Windy Dovedale Day




Here's a few pictures from a cold wet windy day out with Keela the dog around Dovedale in the Lake District. The storms came through as we got to the top of Dove Crag and the visibility decreased and winds increased. Sloppy wet snow on the ground and hail storms didn't help me or Keela. I put some glasses on to protect my eyes and they were useful above the freezing level at 750mtrs; they steamed up a bit below that. I was using a fantastic pair of Montane Ice Grip Gloves These are waterproof and warm and you can get them on and off with wet hands. they also have a great level of dexterity  I could press my camera buttons with them on. Not sure about opening a Starbust sweet though!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment